Our initial consultation sessions will give us the opportunity to see how we can work together. I will ask a series of questions to help me understand your needs; what brings you to therapy and what you want to get out of it.
For therapy to be of the greatest benefit it is important to commit to meeting on a weekly basis at a mutually agreed time and day. We can work together on a short-term or long-term basis and we can reevaluate as we encounter concerns or issues.
- Our work is confidential and we will discuss this further during our first session.
- Sessions will last for 50 minutes
- My fees are £70 per evening session (4-8pm) and £50-60 per daytime session.
- Payments are due on a weekly or monthly basis by bank transfer.
- A limited number of concessions are available for NHS staff and those in financial hardship. Please enquire.
- Understandably occasions may arise when you might need to cancel or reschedule a session. In these instances please give 48 hours notice.
Please note, I only work with adult individuals (18+).